ATLARPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waterbender Stats

Go down

Waterbender Stats Empty Waterbender Stats

Post  Macready84464 Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:58 am

The waterbender is the most flexible of all the skills. Easily shifting in battle from defensive to offensive.

Waterbender Stats Katara_by_wobblypenguin
Credit to wobblypenguin of DA for art

Waterbender Level 1 23 4 56 7 8 9 10
Health 16 18 19 21 23 25 26 28 29 30
Chi 2022 23 25 2830 32 35 37 39
Dodge 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
Deflection 51 53 54 56 58 59 6163 64 65
Haste 0 1 1 22 3 3 4 4 5
Water Whip rank 1 ... rank 2 ... rank 3 ...rank 4 ... rank 5...
Water Arrow rank 1 ... ... rank 2 ... ... ... rank 3 ......
Cleanse ... rank 1 ... ... ... rank 2 ... ...... ...
Heal ... ... rank 1 ... rank 2 ... rank 3 ... rank 4 ...
Ice Slide ... ... ... rank 1 ... ... ... ... rank 2 ...
Slice ... ... ... ... ... rank 1 ... rank 2 ... rank 3

Water Whip- Your single most important ability. The water whip is a defensive and offensive ability. While it is slower and needs time before it can be used as a weapon, it can be sacrificed to block incoming damage. The water whip has 2 different stages. 1 is the ready stage. This represents the act of you bringing your water whip into existence, or using your bending to hold the water in such a way as to prepare to defend with it or attack with it. While in the ready stage all you can do with your water whip is defend with it. The second stage comes one turn later. In the second stage AKA the attack stage, you can now attack with the water whips you have summoned previously. You can move while you have your water whips readied. Meaning you don't have to hold still once you have "summoned" your water whips. To defend with a water whip means to sacrifice it but to absorb an amount of damage from an attack. You determine the value of how much a water whip can absorb by how much damage the water whip can do. remember you can defend with a water whip even if you can't attack with it yet. also for every rank of water whip, you can summon an additional water whip. And for every water whip you control you can attack with in one attack action. You do not need an action to absorb damage with the water whip. Absorbing damage with the water whip costs no chi. Note the double chi cost for the water whip. The first cost is for the summoning of a water whip. The second is the chi cost for attacking with a water whip. Remember you can't have water whips summoned and use other actions besides move, attack with water whips, and defend with water whips. You cannot dodge nor deflect with water whips up. You can decide to drop your whips to gain your dodge and defense back. You cannot sacrifice whips in the middle of an attack then decide to try to dodge or deflect the rest of the attack. If someone deals an amount of damage that requires more then one water whip to block i can sacrifice as many water whips are necessary. For example. If someone does 4 damage to me i can use 2 whips to block the incoming damage. However two whips can absorb 6 damage. Although i can absorb more damage then was done, i wasted the 2 more damage that could have been absorbed. If i wanted to i could have used one water whip to absorb 3 of the 4 damage, take the extra 1 damage hit, but still have one more unused water whip.

rank1- D3/R1/C2-C2/CD0/1 whip
rank2- D3/R1/C2-C2/CD0/2 whips
rank3- D3/R1/C2-C2/CD0/3 whips
rank4- D3/R1/C2-C2/CD0/4 whips
rank5- D3/R1/C2-C2/CD0/5 whips

Water Arrow- A long ranged attack with decent damage and chi cost. No CD

rank1- D3/R3/C2/CD0
rank2- D4/R3/C3/CD0
rank3- D5/R3/C4/CD0

Cleanse- A healing ability that removes debuffs. An instant ability. Meaning you can use this ability even when it's not your turn and it doesn't require an action on standby to use. note there are differences between responsive and instant. Instant abilities don't require actions and can be used on any turns but if it isn't your turn you must double it's chi cost to pay for it. Responsive actions require a secondary action on stand by and doubled chi cost if it isn't your turn. Note that instant abilities can only be used once per turn.

rank1-D0/R1/C2/CD0/Instant
rank2-D0/R2/C3/CD0/Instant

Heal- A healing ability (duh) that sacrifices chi to raise health. Being the only class with a healing ability makes the waterbender extremely powerful. Unfortunately heal has an expensive chi cost. The waterbender relies heavily on it's chi.

rank1-H4/R0/C5/CD2
rank2-H5/R0/C6/CD2
rank3-H6/R0/C7/CD2
rank4-H7/R0/C8/CD2

Ice Slide- A travel ability that the waterbender can use to get out of trouble or pursue an enemy. travels 2 rows. During the travel action the waterbenders dodge is raised slightly. Can be cast with a secondary action. If you use an action after using the Ice Slide you do not retain the dodge bonus. For example. I decide that the warrior i'm fighting is too close for comfort so i use one secondary action to move up, then I sacrifice my attack action to use another secondary action and use the Ice Slide to get another 2 spaces away. Since it's the end of my turn and I can't use any other action i will remain on my Ice Slide until it is again my turn and i get to retain the dodge bonus.

rank1-D0/R2/C3/CD2/Travel,secondary, Dodge+8
rank2-D0/R2/C4/CD2/Travel,secondary, Dodge+10

Macready84464
Admin

Character info
Level: 1
HEALTH:
Waterbender Stats Left_bar_bleue14/14Waterbender Stats Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
CHI:
Waterbender Stats Left_bar_bleue20/20Waterbender Stats Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

https://atlarpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down