ATLARPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airbender Stats

Go down

Airbender Stats Empty Airbender Stats

Post  Macready84464 Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:32 pm

Airbenders are masters of evasion. In order to play the airbender correctly you must be quick and careful.

Airbender Stats Aang_by_wobblypenguin-1
Credit to wobblypenguin of DA for art

Airbender Level 1 2 34 5 6 7 8 910
Health 1416 17 1820 2122 24 25 27
Chi 20 2224 25 26 28 30 3234 35
Dodge 55 57 5860 61 6264 66 68 70
Deflection 50 5152 53 5455 56 57 58 59
Haste 10 1214 16 1820 22 24 26 28
Air Blade rank 1 ... ... ... rank 2 ...... ... rank 3 ...
Wind Kick rank 1... ... rank 2 ... ... rank 3 ... ... rank 4
Air Scooter ... rank1 ... ... ... rank 2 ... ... ... rank 3
Wind Push ... ... rank 1 ... ... ... ... rank 2 ... ...
Fly ... ... ... ... rank 1 ... ... ... ... rank 2
Air Blast ... ... ... ... ... rank 1 ... ... rank 2 ...

Air Blade- One of your first abilities. An attack with decent range, and cost with no CD, but low damage.

rank1- D2/R3/C1/CD0
rank2- D3/R3/C2/CD0
rank3- D4/R3/C3/CD0

Wind Kick- Another early ability. Does decent damage with a short range with a 1 turn CD, but has low cost.

rank1- D3/R1/C3/CD1
rank2- D4/R1/C4/CD1
rank3- D5/R1/C5/CD1
rank4- D6/R1/C6/CD1

Air Scooter- A travel ability. Can be cast with a secondary action. allows one to travel 2 rows. if you stay on the air scooter until the beginning of your next turn it will raise your dodge by an amount dependent on the rank of air scooter used. If you take an action after using the air scooter you do not get the dodge bonus. For example. I decide that the warrior i'm fighting is too close for comfort so i use one secondary action to move up, then I sacrifice my attack action to use another secondary action and use the air scooter to get another 2 spaces away. Since it's the end of my turn and i can't use any other action i will remain on my air scooter until it is again my turn and i get to retain the dodge bonus.

rank1- D0/R2/C2/CD2/Travel, secondary, Dodge+10
rank2- D0/R2/C3/CD2/Travel, secondary, Dodge+12
rank3- D0/R2/C4/CD2/Travel, secondary, Dodge+14

Wind Push
- A defensive ability that will keep your opponents at a distance. But instead of moving yourself you move your opponent. A low damage ability with a short range, will move your target up to 2 spaces. For example. If an opponent was in the same row as me i could push him 2 spaces up or two spaces down. If he were 1 space above me i would have to move him one more space up. The Wind Push is also a responsive ability, as well as an interrupt. If i were to spend a secondary action on standby then I could interrupt an opponents action. For example. A waterbender is trying to heal. I have a secondary action i didn't use and i decide it would be better for me to pay the double chi cost and negate the effect of my targets ability instead of let them heal. Since the target is busy doing something they cannot block, dodge, deflect, or in any way stop my wind push. The only way to stop an interrupt is to interrupt them back. Wind Push can also be used to displace smoke from Smoke Bombs. If there is smoke on a row that your target is in then the smoke is removed and your target does not benefit from the smoke bomb dodge bonus. Remember that responsive abilities can use secondary actions when it's not your turn, but require a normal attack action to use when it is your turn. Unless you're using it as a responsive ability. For example. I decide to use the air blade on my opponent one row above me, he tries to use an interrupt ability on me keeping me from using my air blade, i decide to use my last action to respond with a wind push. Since i used an ability i have no way of negating his interrupt besides an interrupt of my own, and since he used an ability to try and interrupt me he can't negate my interrupt. Supposing he had no way to interrupt my interrupt then my wind push would keep him from interrupting me while it pushes him one space away. Then i get to use my air blade to attack him. Note that he can use defensive stats and abilities again once i attack him with my airblade since he did not use any abilities after airblade successfully resolved.

rank1- D2/R1/C3/CD3/Push,responsive,interrupt
rank2- D4/R1/C6/CD3/Push,responsive,interrupt

Macready84464
Admin

Character info
Level: 1
HEALTH:
Airbender Stats Left_bar_bleue14/14Airbender Stats Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
CHI:
Airbender Stats Left_bar_bleue20/20Airbender Stats Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

https://atlarpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down